Bengal is taking off on a new trajectory under the able leadership of Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal.
The third edition of the Bengal Global Business Summit on the 20th and 21st of January, 2017 is inviting business magnets, industry captains and entrepreneurs of MSME & start-ups from across the globe, to take West Bengal to newer heights and growth.
Be a part of an industrial movement unfolding in Bengal, driving growth across multiple sectors. Come to Bengal and reap the benefits of growth.
- India’s 4th larget state economy, up from 7th, over the last five years
- 2nd in employment growth
- To schedule B2B meetings with international delegates, visit www.bengalglobalsummit.com/b2b. To participate mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some important features of the summit –
- Sector-wise Investment Focus
- Plenary session on start-ups & entrepreneurship
- International plenary session: multi-country interactions & B2B meetings
List of sponsors and organisers of Bengal Global Business Summit –
- Organiser: wbidc (West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation)
- Summit Partner: FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
- Partner Country: Japan, Poland, Italy
- Knowledge Partner: KPMG (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler)