Yes that is true government wants you to become environment friendly. Generate your own solar power and avail government subsidy under Solar Energy Corporation of India’s (SECI) 500 MW Grid Connected Roof Top Solar PV Scheme. Valid for 12 months this government scheme is only for residential, institutional and social sector buildings.
Enterprise of Indian Government, Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited offers facilities and assistance to –
- Become Solar power producer on your residential rooftop or on institutions rooftop, registered under Society Act or Trust Act.
- Invest now and enjoy Solar Power free of cost for 25 years; or get solar plant set up by empanelled solar power agencies on your roof and enjoy solar power at competitive tariff fixed for 25 years.
- Avail capital subsidy on competitively discovered price @ 30% for all states and @ 70% for special category states viz. North East States including Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Avail loans on attractive terms from IREDA and SBI.
For registration, call: 1800 11 4414 (9.30 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday) | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.seci.co.in
- Link for vendors/state/prices/categories: www.seci.gov.in or seci.co.in
- Request submit: seci-bms.in/rooftop
- Address: 1st Floor, D-3, A Wing, Religare Building, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017