A race so close to the shore, the excitement will splash in your face! Nexa P1 Powerboat Indian Grand Prix of the Seas will be organized from 3-5 March at Marine Drive, Mumbai. The race is promoted with a hashtag – #RoadOnTheShore.
Catch a racing extravaganza showcasing the technological marvel of the P1 Panther boats renowned for their close-to-shore racing. The world’s best pilots will prove their skill on a first-time ever 5.4 km racing track on water.
- Title Sponsor: Nexa
- Shopping Partner: Maersk Line
- Style Partner: Nautica
- Hospitality Partner: Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai
- Medical Partner: Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital
- Print Partner: The Times of India
- Radio Partner: Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM
- Boat Building Partner: Mahindra Marine
- Broadcast Partner: Sony ESPN
- Supported by: Government of Maharashtra, MPT (Mumbai Port Trust), Indian Navy
- Under the aegis of: Yachting Association of India, Maharashtra Tourism
- Sanctioned by: UIM (Union Internationale Motonautique)
- Promoted by: Procam International