To increase the significance of Yoga, Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy is organizing ‘International Conference’ on ‘Yoga for Diabetes’ from 4th to 6th January 2017 at Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra, Rizal Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021.
The conference will be inaugurated on 4th January at 4:30 pm by Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare J. P. Nadda and will be presided by Minister of State (IC) for AYUSH Shripad Yesso Naik. The event is organized under the supervision of Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy). Entry to the conference is only by invitation.
Salient features of the conference:
- Dissemination of research findings related to Yoga and Diabetes mellitus
- Understanding the mechanism of action of Yoga practices in Diabetes mellitus
- Integration of AYUSH systems in the prevention and management of Diabetes mellitus
- Brainstorming sessions of experts on Yoga and Diabetes
- Drawing roadmap for the control of Diabetes mellitus
- Yoga Researchers
- National & International Yoga Experts
- Diabetologists & Endocrinologists
- Public Health Professionals
- Yoga & Naturopathy Physicians