With Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s storm of Digital India Programme and cashless economy, every company is coming up with easy-to-use business services. Indian Railways has also upped the easy and comfort level for its travelers to book tickets online and stay away from queue.
- IRCTC Mobile App Booking: Book your ticket by making payment through wallet, credit card, debit card and net-banking
- Dial-a-Ticket on 139: Book your ticket by making payment to 139 through secured IVRS using credit card, debit card or Vodafone m-pesa mobile wallet
- Book through Internet: Book your ticket by making payment from Wallet, Credit card, Debit card, Net-banking, Cash card, Prepaid wallet, IRCTC wallet etc.
- Book on Mobile through UTS on mobile: Tickets can be booked at all suburban station of Indian Railways and for New Delhi-Palwal section of Northern Railway
- Issue of Tickets through Ticket Vending Machines ATVM/COTVM: Tickets can be issues through self-operated kiosks like ATVM and COTVM through smart cards
- Mumbai Suburban Season tickets on IRCTC website: Register on IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in and login into MSST link. Book your ticket by making payment through credit card, debit card, net-banking or cash card.
- Purchase of Season Tickets for Suburban Trains using POS Machines: Facility to be made available shortly at Mumbai suburban followed by other areas