Mumbai based Excelus TPG company has launched ready to eat multigrain chips called The Grannary. Excelus are also the makers of Kettle Studio chips.
No greasy hands, just amazing tongue-tingling flavours. The whole world is indulging. Now, you can too. The Grannary are promoted with a slogan, “Binge Irresponsibly”.
Made with goodness of wheat, oats, rice, corn & sunflower seeds. The Grannary are cooked with rice bran oil and has 40% less oil than potato chips. Here are the 5
flavours available –
- Sun ripened cherry tomato & chilli
- Sour cream, chives & cracked pepper
- Cheddar & caramelised onion
- Sweet chilli with lime & herbs
- Roasted sweet onion & rosemary