Let your house earn for you. You can now earn money by installing Solar PV plants on the rooftop of your house.
- You can save money off your Electricity Bills with the Solar Generation through Net Metering.
- You will get 30% Central Finance Assistance (CFA) from Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India on the cost of Solar PV Plant.
- Generation Based Incentive (GBI) of Rs. 2/- per unit (for residential sector).
Registration is open for residents of Delhi, belonging to Residential/Institutional/Social Sector under Delhi Government Solar Policy 2016 & DERC (Net Metering for Renewable Energy).
- Solar Installation in Delhi is now both affordable as well as easy.
- Indraprastha Power Generation Co. Ltd. (IPGCL), on behalf of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Management Centre has empanelled vendors for Solar PV installations defining rates and applicable subsidy.
- The complete procedure, application for Registration and the list of Empanelled vendors are available at EE&REM website.
- Applicants can download and submit their application by e-mail or by post to the office of EE&REM Centre.
- Benefits of the scheme are applicable only for installations to be done through IPGCL by any of the Empanelled Vendors.
If you are interested in installing Solar PV plants, you can register now.