48th International Film Festival of India is calling for entries for Indian Panorama 2017.
Feature & non-feature films, eligibility –
- Date of CBFC certification or completion of production of the films should be within the last 12 months preceding the festival i.e. 1st September 2016 to 31st July 2017. Films not certified by CBFC and produced within this period can also be submitted
- All films must carry English subtitles
- It is mandatory to register the films online, and submit the application form and entry fee online
- Last date of submission of online applications is 7th August 2017 and last date for receipt of the hard copy of the submitted online application form along with the requisite documents is 14th August 2017
- Both the versions of application forms (online and printed hard copy) submitted by the applicants should be same
For regulation (which includes entry form) visit www.dff.nic.in & www.iffi.nic.in