Warning from Indian Government against fraud in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme (Save girl child, educate girl child).
It has come to the notice of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India that certain unauthorized sites/organizations/NGOs/individuals are distributing forms in the name of cash incentive under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Here is the information for all –
- There is no provision of cash disbursal to anybody under the BBBP scheme
- Any person/organization/online portal promising cash under the scheme is cheating the puvlic
- Action will taken against all those initiating or promoting the fraud
- FIRs have already been registered where ever such frauds are coming to light
- Public is advised not to fall prey to such frauds or pay money or disclose personal details (Aadhar card/Bank details/Phone number/e-mail id/any other) in the name of such schemes
- Please inform the name of person/organization coming out with this fraud scheme to the nearest police station
- Please warn your friends, relatives & all those you come in contact with to remain cautious against such fraud schemes
Issued in public interest by Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India